Top 27 Interesting Dissertation Topics In Structural Engineering
If you are in a college or university taking structural engineering course, then you know that you are required to write essays on various subjects in your course. In some cases, the tutors may allow students to select a topic of their own, but in others they choose a topic for the whole class to res write essay on it, for groups, or a different topic for each student. Even in situations where you are given common to work on either individually or as a group, the document presented must be unique, interesting and should be well-researched.
Generally, engineering is a technical course, and writing paper on any discipline in it is not easy. To make the work more professional you have to get your information from verified sources. These include referenced books, peer reviewed academic journals, and educational websites. The following are 27 interesting topics in structural engineering that you can write on. I recommend this site for more ideas and topics you can write on
- Design and analysis of Blast-Resistant structures.
- Common mistakes ion hosting constructions which increase risk of buildings collapse.
- The critical components of Seismic reinforcing.
- Evaluating the design of artificial satellites.
- Compare and contrast the various types of construction materials.
- How to reduce environmental pollution during the production of concrete and cement.
- Analyzing the materials used in 3-D printing.
- Optimization of structures to different structural environments.
- Building Burj Khalifa – what it takes to build the world’s tallest skyscraper.
- Building ‘wind-resistant’ structures.
- Building bridges which can sustain big shakes.
- How to build durable rural house for cheap.
- Reinforcing an existing structure to enable it sustain high radiation amounts.
- The qualitative measuring of water supplies.
- Ground water problems and how to resolve them.
- How effective are Earth Walls?
- Evening uneven surfaces to make them suitable for setting up structures.
- How to use unit hydrograph in structural designing.
- Designing structures to take advantage of natural light – how to do it.
- How to design structures with fire safety in mind.
- Activated flash as binder in pavement adjustment for allowable tension reinforcement stresses for control of cracking.
- Aesthetics of proportion in structural form.
- Alum recovery by acidulation of aluminum hydroxide sludge.
- Designing cascade stilling basins for high dam spillways.
- How to develop robotic bridge steel development.
- How to develop remote monitoring system for civil and structural engineering.
- Evaluating patterns of evacuation in high rise buildings.