20 Winning Undergraduate Dissertation Topics In Nursing Education
Nursing is an extremely wide field of study. This presents numerous ideas for your underground dissertation. While every student chooses a topic that he or she deems the best, some stand out while others are bypassed because they are regarded as mundane. What differentiates a good topic from the regular one?
- Freshness - your topic should new to the mind of the reader. With so many papers written in nursing, it does not add any value to repeat a study or concept that has been studied in the past. Therefore, when choosing a topic, ensure that you settle for a fresh idea that will be captivating area that is yet to receive attention from scholars.
- Relevance - your topic should resonate with the needs of the society. It will be futile to research and complete a dissertation on an issue that is nursing related yet not relevant to the community. In fact, this will be a waste of time and resources. Your topic must resonate with your community.
- Focus - provide a very specific area of focus in your paper. This means creating boundaries through specific wording. A topic that is too broad will deny you the opportunity to examine an issue in depth. On the other hand a very exclusive topic denies you a chance to explore your area of interest in depth. Find a balance.
Here are excellent topics for undergraduate nursing education dissertations.
- The role of community in caring for the elderly
- Engaging the family during therapy for teenagers with eating disorders
- Housing condition and management of the mentally ill
- Dealing with extreme mental cases effectively
- Should health workers listen to the delusions of schizophrenic patients?
- Can failure to understand food labels be blamed for poor eating habits and obesity?
- Which is the best relationship between a nurse and a patient to boost good health?
- Gardening as a stress reliever for elderly patients
- Psychological challenges of spouses of people with Alzheimer’s
- Laughter as an anti-depressant
- The healing effect of music
- Is art an effective therapy for maniac patients
- Social and esteem challenges to expect from patients with seizures
- Tobacco abuse and corresponding knowledge
- Clinical issues in management of prostrate cancer
- Post ICU management
- Drug dependency in recollection facilities
- Self assessment by patients and effective management
- Securing public water to avert contamination
- Public health approach to cancer
Get professional help from this website to ensure that your topic and dissertation are captivating. The resources available will help you produce an excellent paper.